Hyman scores natural hat trick, Oilers top Kraken to end skid

De WOZ en woningtaxatie in het algemeen.

Moderators: webka, Cnorretje, Jean henri, SimpleMind

OYlieLox

Hyman scores natural hat trick, Oilers top Kraken to end skid

Bericht door OYlieLox »

SEATTLE Zach Hyman scored a natural hat trick in the first period, and the Edmonton Oilers ended a four game skid with a 4 1 win against the Seattle Kraken at Climate Pledge Arena on Saturday.The hat trick was Hyman's second in the NHL.'If you look at any analytics numbers, they'll tell you where most of the goals are scored, ' Hyman said. 'I don't know if it's like 50 percent or something like that where it's within a 5 meter radius of the net. So taught at a young age, if you want to score, go to the net."Dylan Holloway also scored, and Stuart Skinner made 17 saves for the Oilers 3 9 1 , who had lost eight of their past nine 1 7 1."From a team perspective https://www.krakenproteamstore.com/philipp-grubauer-jersey, I think just getting ahead, scoring first and being able to build a lead, and when things aren't going well, you want to have a cushion, ' Hyman said. 'It makes everybody feel a little bit more comfortable."Jaden Schwartz scored in his fourth straight game to extend his point streak to nine for the Kraken 5 7 3 , who have lost three of four. Philipp Grubauer allowed four goals on 17 shots in the first period before being replaced by Joey Daccord, who stopped all nine shots he faced in relief.'We've got to be way more aggressive, way more assertive, and get to our game right away, ' Schwartz said. '[There was] too much standing around and watching, and just all around, it wasn't good enough.' EDM SEA: Hyman nets three quick goals for hat trick Hyman gave Edmonton a 1 0 lead at 9:56 of the first period. He took a pass from Evander Kane on a 2 on 1, made a move to his backhand, and roofed a shot over Grubauer's blocker.Hyman then made it 2 0 at 14:09 Tomas Tatar Jersey, getting to the rebound of Evan Bouchard's shot and slapping it into an open net on a power play."We can't dig a hole the way we did in the first period, " Kraken coach Dave Hakstol said. "We didn't push back and have that shift or that couple of shifts that you need to right the momentum and push back."Hyman completed the natural hat trick to push it to 3 0 at 18:40. After a scramble around the crease, Hyman found the loose puck again and lifted it over Grubauer.'I have nothing but huge respect for Zach Hyman and the game that he brings to the table every night, ' Oilers coach Jay Woodcroft said. 'He was bound and determined to make sure we were coming out with a lead in that first period, and I think all of his goals were within about a 4 or 5 foot radius [of the net].'Holloway made it 4 0 at 19:42 of the first. Cody Ceci's shot from the point was deflected off the end boards by Ryan McLeod, and the puck caromed to Holloway, who scored over the right pad of Grubauer from the side of the net.It was Holloway's first goal this season.'It's definitely a good feeling, ' Holloway said. 'I was wanting a goal bad there. I'm just happy the team got the win. That's huge for us, huge for the group. We're just going to try to keep it going for the rest of the week.'Schwartz made it 4 1 at 2:25 of the third period, redirecting a pass from Eeli Tolvanenon a power play. Schwartz has 12 points six goals, six assists during his point streak.NOTES: Hyman recorded the second first period natural hat trick in Oilers history. Wayne Gretzky has the other Dec. 17 Seattle Kraken Authentic & Breakaway Jerseys, 1986. Hyman's only previous hat trick came on Dec. 14, 2022. Schwartz's point streak is the longest of his career and second longest in Kraken history Vince Dunn, 12 games.