We have this broad vibrant night and day cycle

Discussies over hypotheken en geldverstrekkers.

Moderators: webka, Cnorretje, Jean henri, SimpleMind

Betthauser

We have this broad vibrant night and day cycle

Bericht door Betthauser »

From the beginning, players appeared to be awed for how stunning the game was. Naturally, it looks amazing on PC as we've observed. Do you have any thoughts on the effects of the environment of Wild Hunt? For instance I was playing on one point when a stormy thunderstorm rolled in. It began to WoW Classic SoD Gold knock the trees while Geralt's locks were flying everywhere.

We have this broad vibrant night and day cycle. There are many kinds of weather and it all depends on the location you're in. In the mainland, it's not possible to have snow. However, on Skellige it's quite massive snow. It's also more hazy and cooler. It was crucial to us to have different atmospheres according to the location you're in.

It's important to understand that this isn't an aesthetic effect. It affects the community of the game. If it rains, people search for shelter. If it's dark the people will pack their belongings from the market and head to their homes. Some monsters are also subject to the conditions of the day. If you are going on a hunt for monsters according to the creature, you need be aware of the time of the day it is.

Another element to World of Warcraft Season of Discovery games is evidently The World of Warcraft Season of Discoverys. Magic and the idea of worlds in the game. As in the book in which a magician has constructed this huge, fake landscape that is contained in the structure of a tower. It's similar to WoW SoD Gold Oculus Rift. The magical realms are a crucial aspect in World of Warcraft Season of Discovery, so are you able to talk to some of the enchanting locations you may explore during the game?

I'm not really going to ruin the plot however there are some locations in the world are very strange and bizarre. It's really exciting because you are playing the game and often you will encounter something completely unrelated. It can throw your mind, it's a true "WOW SoD!" moment. This is one of my favourite parts of the game. But I'm not trying to ruin the experience. I want players to explore it for themselves.