Welcome fellow warriors! Dain here, and welcome.

Discussies over hypotheken en geldverstrekkers.

Moderators: webka, Cnorretje, Jean henri, SimpleMind

taoaxue123

Bericht door taoaxue123 »

This fight is very human-intensive, at least in the early stages in the game, so make sure you be sure to coordinate your mana cooldowns. notice that phase one can be pretty rough towards the end of it so don't hesitate to burn through your mana. You'll get an opportunity to rest when the second phase begins and you'll be able to get in there. Phase two is the next phase. Be sure to plan your cooldowns right away. If the power goes out. it hurts and you want to reduce the loss.

Let's discuss some dps tricks. In the first phase. Be sure to keep an eye out for those sparks of energy and set your self to be the best at destroying the enemy while taking in the damage buff. It's hugely helpful. It's also extremely helpful in the second phase when you're running from one shield to WoW Classic SoD Gold shield, you'll be really smashed by the technology, so keep a healthful drink on hand and have it ready to pop it.

Alright, well that's it for Malagos if you enjoyed this guide , please do me a favor by liking it and perhaps even subscribe it helps me grow the channel as well as motivates me to continue making these things. If you'd like to chat with me or ask questions you can head over to my Twitch at twitch.tv/jordi We even have French Bulldog emotes. Thank you for your support everyone. Keep watching for the next issue.

Where is everyone else? Doing X dog-less? We've got another. Yeah, there's still an act I was like God I was God. Oh, no magic seeker. Chest is like wondering how you feel.

WoW WOTLK Gold on every server is available via our homepage as well as several WoW WOTLK Classic Accounts, 70-80 powerleveling and PvP Boost services.

WOTLK Classic Warrior Fury Talents and Glyphs Guide WOTLK News WOTLK News

Is it worthy the opportunity to take on Fury Warrior in WOTLK?

Today , you can watch videos that look a bit different. I've got a camera on I've got a new microphone WoW Season of Discovery Gold. I hope you enjoy this video. I decided to take it up a bit perhaps get some cool gadgets so that my content is a little bit better, a little more entertaining to watch.